RT @LightingEurope: #EULightSummit, #smartlighting,#circulare_conomy,#humancentric#lighting, presentations available here https://t.co/FLVB…2 days
How to use digital solutions to enhance and promote your next event?
First, divide your digital communication campaign into three parts: BEFORE, DURING and AFTER EVENT. Content diffusion throughout these timeframes must be planned to keep the attention of your audience.
Here is a series of actions for your digital campaign you could make.
- Brand your event and your digital campaign.
- Develop a set of teasers.
- Build the hub of your digital campaign — either includes updates to your existing site or create a microsite.
- Select social media platforms used by your target audience.
- Send comprehensive branded emails by your email databases.
- Use your social media platforms to update content, share timings, news, photos, interviews and quotes, promote sponsors and key delegates.
- Go live: stream keynote speakers, seminars and talks with attendees.
- Create a social media wall to display tweets, promote the event hashtag, generate buzz, encourage engagement.
- Thank your attendees, sponsors, key speakers, delegates and, ask for feedback.
- Reuse content into tweets, Facebook posts, blog posts, email newsletters, imagery, infographics, video.
- Measure your event impact by analysing your social media metrics.
Whatever your actions may be, your digital campaign must be thoughtfully developed.
Interested in a digital approach for your event?
Based in Brussels, Page in extremis is a communication agency that makes brands conversational. The multidisciplinary team helps organisations communicate with their stakeholders and convey their messages through digital solutions.