how to use digital solutions to enhance and
25 Nov 2016
How to use digital solutions to enhance and promote your next event?
First, divide your digital communication campaign into three parts: BEFORE, DURING and AFTER EVENT. Content diffusion throughout these timeframes must be planned to keep the attention of your audience.
Here is a series of actions for your digital campaign you could make.
- Brand your event and your digital campaign.
- Develop a set of teasers.
- Build the hub of your digital campaign — either includes updates to your existing site or create a microsite.
- Select social media platforms used by your target audience.
- Send comprehensive branded emails by your email databases.
- Use your social media platforms to update content, share timings, news, photos, interviews and quotes, promote sponsors and key delegates.
- Go live: stream keynote speakers, seminars and talks with attendees.
- Create a social media wall to display tweets, promote the event hashtag, generate buzz, encourage engagement.
- Thank your attendees, sponsors, key speakers, delegates and, ask for feedback.
- Reuse content into tweets, Facebook posts, blog posts, email newsletters, imagery, infographics, video.
- Measure your event impact by analysing your social media metrics.
Whatever your actions may be, your digital campaign must be thoughtfully developed.
Interested in a digital approach for your event?
Based in Brussels, Page in extremis is a communication agency that makes brands conversational. The multidisciplinary team helps organisations communicate with their stakeholders and convey their messages through digital solutions.
For more information: